Register in CREDITS Whitelist and take part in ICO
- All contributors must register on the site in their personal account and apply for inclusion in the Whitelist
- Applications by contributors for the purchase of small number of tokens will be actioned first.
- We’ve received a legal opinion from Singapore and the USA, that CREDITS is a technical (utility) token.
- CREDITS are Approved for sale to citizens of all countries; including the USA and Singapore.
- If your contribution is more than 10 ETH, you must pass a KYC (Know Your Customer). KYC includes your name, address and an official government document.
- It is not necessary to provide detailed verification if your contribution is less than 10 ETH.
- For contributors it is necessary to provide the Ethereum account you are going to pay from. If your Ethereum address is not provided, it will be blocked by smart contract and you can’t participate in the ICO.