Credits Monthly Report, October 2019
Milestones and Achievements, October 2019
October 2019 was a great month for the Credits team due to the numerous activities of all departments of the company. Within this period, the crypto community could observe the active participation and constant mention of the company in the multimedia. We have also established a detailed strategic development vector for Credits, conducted intensive communication activities, and organized various events aimed at stimulating both our audience and representatives of the external environment. For those who have missed the opportunity to track the progress for the month - this is how it was:
- In technological aspect, the development team has made a Mainnet Software Update 4.2.427.1 and a few platform optimizations. You can find more detailed information in the latest edition of the Developer's Journal #23
- Credits has introduced its vision of the project development for the period Q4 2019 - Q4 2020 in the presented Roadmap plan
- The company has undertaken Trading Competition on Kucoin and Gate.io. The events have attracted great attention of the traders and enabled active users to receive CS crypto prizes
- Credits team has taken part in the AMA Session on the CryptoDiffer Telegram Chat and shared the current stage of development of the platform, as well as its vision for use in modern realities. The recap of the AMA you can find here
- We have also taken part in the AMA sessions on Crypto Daku Robinhooders & Game of Bitcoins Telegram Chats, thereby providing the answers to questions of interest to the crypto community and giving extensive information on the technological features of the platform
Credits took part in a series of international events where it was possible to present the capabilities of the platform and gain the support of representatives of world business. Such activities are aimed at concluding new contracts and establishing mutually beneficial relations. Among the significant events, we would like to note:
- Digital Transformation EXPO
- CC FORUM Blockchain, AI & Digital Information
- Global Forum in Moscow, Russia - Blockchain Life 2019
- Oracle Modern Cloud Day
- Credits has been included in MoonRanking in connection with the noted project’s activity on the application in the Russian industrial market
- Credits has been recognized as one of the best platforms to participate in a joint project with Oracle and Chainlink
The company has announced the replenishment in the ranks of the Business Development department. The Former CTO at GoogleRussia, ex-Director of the Systems & Technology Laboratory at IBM and ex-Director of Risks & Market Data at Deutsche Bank, Jennifer Trelewicz, has joined Credits as Chief Business Officer attracting colossal attention around. The whole vector of business development team has been restructured. The team has succeeded to sign several NDAs agreements with global business in order to develop PoC for niches that will showcase the advantage of Credits technology in real life.
One of the most important achievements of the company in October 2019 was the conclusion of partnership agreements with the Sevastopol Hotel, Russian largest construction-engineering company LLC Globaltechexport and the launch of the collaborative Pilot Project with TransRossica. Agreements are accompanied by the use of Credits technologies, the provision of a platform and a loyalty program. Besides, the company's success in the business market was the conclusion of mutually beneficial cooperation with ONPUN, Refine Medium Partnership and 2TEST. All agreements are aimed at strengthening Credits international presence and development of the blockchain industry.
Every day we improve our performance and strengthen our presence in the market of innovative technologies. Our motivation is our large and active community. Our success is based on your support, close partnership relations and professional skills of our team. Thanks to your faith in us, we strive to achieve new results, and together we will succeed in this. Stay tuned for further company news. Be with Credits!