A new update 126.96.36.199 of CREDITS pre-beta is now available for download.
- Balance update button
- Saving keys to file, selecting a file to save
- Downloading keys from the file
- Pooling time and pool hash added to the transaction transmission packet
Kernel bug fixing:
- Correction to an incomplete display of transaction details activated by the “view transaction detail” button
- Removed option for sending a transaction to an invalid wallet
- Removed option for executing an unconfirmed transaction
- Correction of the keepAlive mechanism errors
- Correction of mistakes in generating a datagram with the largest possible number of transactions
- correction to the key pair encoding
- kernel code optimization
- page number in the transaction history is made invisible by overlapping buttons
- input data in the address field falls outside of the workspace
- the number of scrolled pages in the transaction history is not limited by their content
Please uninstall the older version prior to installing the updated one!
Our Technical Advisor Christophe Ozcan presented CREDITS blockchain platform during conference and exibition within Blockchain Week on Jan 22.
How blockchain can be implemented into medicine? And how blockchain can improve the quality of our life?
Why CREDITS is the future of blockchain? What are the advantages of CREDITS platform and what problems it can solve?
CREDITS CEO and Founder Igor Chugunov and Strategic Partner Arjan Eikelenboom participated at The North American Bitcoin Conference.