AWS Partner Summit in Frankfurt Report
Credits is pleased to inform you of the successful participation in the Amazon Web Services Partner Summit on September 11. The event has gathered professionals, partners, business decision-makers, IT leaders and developers to discuss new ways to gain a greater competitive advantage, discover AWS platform solutions and share success stories.
AWS Summit is a free global event that brings the cloud computing community together to collaborate and discuss modern innovations of the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted AWS cloud platform, as well as opportunities for interaction with IT companies on technological issues.
Credits goals for participation
- Discover how AWS is used to drive innovative results
- Gain insights for developing a growing cloud practice in 2019 with AWS
- Hear success stories, network with peers, and meet the AWS team
- Discuss the application of the Credits blockchain platform with the leading companies in the global market
The AWS Partner Summit program comprised a volume of performances, during which it was possible to get acquainted in detail with the services and capabilities of the cloud platform. Among the key topics of the speakers were the following:
- DACH Market Insights and AWS Business Outlook
- Connect to Innovation: Moving Enterprise Workloads to the Cloud - SAP, VMware, & Microsoft on AWS
- AWS Partner Network 2019 and beyond
- Talking to Business: Increase customer value with AI solutions
- Talking to IT: Generate value for your business by using hybrid architectures
- The Key to Accelerating Your Business and Increasing Customer Adoption
Credits Blockchain Platform was represented by its German ambassador Dominik Duttine who did a great job and successfully achieved the goals that had been set. We made a contact with AWS, Databricks, NetApp, Software AG, SAP, INTEL and had fruitful conversations, the details of which we can not reveal at the moment.
About Credits Blockchain Platform
Credits is an open-source and decentralized blockchain platform for the development and execution of smart contracts and decentralized applications. The project offers public and private solutions suitable for B2C and B2B markets eliminating the problems of trust and uncertainty. The peculiarity of Credits is a high-speed decentralized blockchain platform that provides up to 1 million transactions per second with a confirmation time of a single transaction around 0.1 second and low fees around 0.001 USD. The platform is intended to develop standalone smart contracts and decentralized applications.