Credits Team at Consensus 2019, New York
Great news everyone! Credits team will attend Consensus 2019 in New York. Our CEO - Igor Chugunov, and Business Development Officer - Kirill Mishanin, will be there all days between 13-15th of May next week.
Consensus is a conference event which started in 2015. It provides amazing networking opportunities for the blockchain community, in order to learn from each other and grow together. Consensus 2019 is an excellent place for both big and small companies and everybody working with blockchain.
The event covers the following topics about the current state of blockchain:
- facts and fiction about blockchain,
- exchange growth,
- Blockchains and Financial Inclusion,
and also about the future of blockchain:
- games as a driver for adoption of blockchain technologies,
- enterprise tokens
- and Blockchain-as-a-Service.
Credits will have an opportunity to present its platform to the event’s participants like IBM, Accenture, Microsoft, Bloq, CoinDesk, Deloitte, Web 3 Foundation, Citi, J.P. Morgan and more. Credits will be discussing its capabilities and offers for enterprises. Credits’ goals at the event are:
- searching for developers for our platform,
- searching for adoption methods for our protocol,
- attract new platform users,
- attract new partners,
- and explore new business models.
If you wish to book a meeting with Credits at the event, please write a letter at email@example.com.