Report: KuCoin Moscow Meetup
Last weekend, representatives of Credits Blockchain Platform have visited the Kucoin meetup.
The event gathered Russian-speaking users of the platform, representatives of leading start-up projects, programmers and crypto enthusiasts from Moscow region. Meetup is organized around one simple idea: It brings people together to do, explore, teach and learn the things that help them to grow.
Credits Chief Business Officer Dmitriy Sheludko confidently presented the company's products and business strategy for the next few years, stressing the importance of starting the practical application of technology in various niches of the developing business.
Speaking about the market of blockchain technologies, Dmitriy established the stability of the market trend:
- The scale and ubiquity of blockchain technology;
- Continuous development of the functionality of the technology that provides a solution to solve more complex business tasks;
- Integration of business processes at the corporate level, using blockchain technology.
All reports were approved by the participants of the meeting, the main course of event is presented below:
- Welcome part
- Presentation of Kucoin technical updates.
- Dialogues on the topic of industry development and market trends
- Brief presentations of Credits, Caspian and Crypterium projects and their business positioning
- Interactives for event participants
Credits team is delighted to express gratitude to the organizers of the event. This kind of events, as a rule, provides us with new fields to think about technology, its role for the society, opening the doors for new breakthrough ideas that can speed up the process of mass adoption of blockchain technology among the users along the world.