Credits have obtained a New European Crypto License
We are excited to announce really good news:
Credits have obtained a New European Crypto License.
Earlier this year, the regulators of Estonia audited all of their registered companies with a crypto license in line with the latest amendments of the law Combating Money Laundering and Financing Terrorism.
The result of this audit was that over five hundred crypto companies in Estonia lost their license as they did not comply with the regulatory requirements.
But we did!
We are very happy that Credits met all the new requirements of the Estonian regulator and received our renewed European Cryptocurrency License.
Obtaining a European Cryptocurrency License has great advantages for our users:
- all transactions with Credits tokens are legitimate;
- transparent KYC and AML policy, regulated by the EU regulator.
- allows to provide cryptocurrency wallet services for both cold and hot storage.
- allows to exchange cryptocurrency for FIAT and cryptocurrency for cryptocurrency;
- with a new crypto license in Estonia Credits.com can provide crypto exchange services along with market leaders: Binance, Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, etc.
We are confident that this procedure is essential for our company, since after passing the regulatory audit and obtaining a license, Credits has an additional advantage and confirmation of its reliability for all our clients, for our partners, banks and regulators.
You can learn more about the license here