Here you can find all our news and updates that have taken place over the past few days. Please note that due to the development routine, a two-week sprint, we will start to issue News Digests twice a month, the next one will come out on Friday, December 24th.
Please find here the latest session of Q&A, which was published on December 3rd. Please feel free to send questions over to us via social media or TG chat. Due to the number of questions received, we are changing monthly AMAs to twice a month sessions, with the next one being released on December 17th.
Node Reward Program
is renewed as from November 2021, with remuneration to be distributed in December. Please expect a further update for the November remuneration in the nearest days. Details for participation are here.
The last two weeks were very productive for the blockchain team. First, we released an update to the MainNet containing a fix for a quick start bug.
We were busy conducting a series of API load tests. This test uses a spammer at the maximum possible load for the API. Tests helped us to identify several problems, which we managed to explore and fix, notably, a bug that was causing a malfunction in the operation of tokens and other smart contracts, the state of which potentially could reach a large scale. In addition, we have confirmed an error that occurs when the API is loaded with a large number of requests. As a result, we are revising the bug, and the research and fixing task will take the next two weeks.
The other set of tests we are currently performing is token transfer tests. This includes sending an instruction to the API for token transfer with a maximum possible frequency.
Some great news is that we started the trial runs of a prototype of a new executor this week, which will continue for some time.
We plan to make another update of the MainNet next week. This update is related to fixing the error, due to which some tokens could not be used. However, the node version will be compatible with the working one, so it should not affect the users.
Today the team has finished the 2-weeks sprint and finalized the results, which we are excited to present here.
1. The most critical goal of the past sprint is accomplished, and the wallet is moved to a production environment. So wallet now operates in a condition that is ready for further release to the external testers, the date for these tests will be announced later. There is a chance that due to the extra tasks to be completed, we will move these tests to January 2022.
2. Wallet has the fiat accounts set with different options for replenishing them: by card and transfer from another bank.
3. After replenishing the fiat account, the client can buy and sell cryptocurrency. Examples of such operations are buying Bitcoin from your EURO account and vice versa.
In the next sprint, we plan:
1. We continue to set up the production environment. There are several different tasks set within this significant part of work; all of them are aimed at ensuring the stability and security of the production environment.
2. We will finalize the improvement of the client history of operations, making it more convenient and intuitive in practice.
3. There is still a pool of smaller tasks the team will be working on, including compliance settings enhancements, interactions of wallet with web wallet, etc.