Loyalty Program on the Credits Blockchain to Unite Global Business
he technological capabilities of Credits company have allowed it to launch a unique product for the modern business market. The incentive to create the technological solution was the identification of the imperfection of existing models of loyalty programs and the issues that customers face. The Bonoox platform is designed to change the current approach to a set of marketing strategies due to the following features:
- Liquidity (Managing & Selling)
- Software Autonomous Operation (Operational expense reduction)
- Multifunctional Infrastructure (Availability of tools for add-ons)
- Integration with Databases (Individual proposals)
- Transparency (Full access to the history of operations)
- Security (API Keys)
The integration process is as follows:
- Creation of Digital Asset or Token (by utilizing smart contracts on the Credits platform). The token acts as a loyalty point and the smart contract contains all the relevant information about the terms and conditions of the program.
- Development of an App (opportunity to make purchases via a QR-code, NFC or RFID marks).
- Setting of terms for the loyalty program (through Credits Smart Contracts)
- Creation of Mobile/Web Accounts (by customers). The accounts have a unique identifier with public and private keys and digital signature.
- Ready for Use! Once purchases are made, the loyalty points are automatically distributed through the Credits platform and their histories can be viewed in the blockchain.
Credits Blockchain Platform
Credits is an open-source and decentralized blockchain platform for the development and execution of smart contracts and decentralized applications. The project offers public and private solutions suitable for B2C and B2B markets eliminating the problems of trust and uncertainty. The peculiarity of Credits is a high-speed decentralized blockchain platform that provides from 50,000 transactions per second with a confirmation time of a single transaction around 0.1 second and low fees around 0.001 USD. The platform is intended to develop standalone smart contracts and decentralized applications.